DVV » Publications » Adult Education and Development » Advice for Authors
Advice for Authors
New authors are always welcome in our journal "Adult Education and Development".
We therefore invite colleagues most warmly to write for us.
Possible topics are: :
- Reports of experience with successful practice
- Plans and policies for lifelong and global learning
- Issues of equal opportunities and gender equality
- Adult education for ethnic minorities and indigenous populations
- Adult Education in the context of migration and integration
- Research, studies and documentation
- Adult education as an academic discipline
- The role of institutions, organizations and cooperatives
- New media: educational and communicative potential
- Comparative and cooperative issues in international adult education
- Adult education in regions affected by crisis or war
- Literacy and basic education
- Health education and AIDS
- Participation and democracy
- Environmental education and agriculture
- Adult education policy and financing
- Combating poverty and development of livelihood strategies
- Vocational training and continuing education
In selecting material for publication, we do not, however, restrict ourselves to the topics mentioned here, but are also guided by the needs and queries expressed by our readers, who work in a wide variety of fields.
Your articles should not have more than 20,000 characters . We welcome accompanying graphic material and photographs. Since our readers generally have no access to major libraries and documentation centres, we would ask our authors to be sparing in the use of references and footnotes.
Obere Wilhelmstrasse 32
D- 53225 Bonn
Phone: +49 228/975 69-0
Fax: +49 228/975 69-55